<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/486104149801792309?origin\x3dhttps://apocalyptica-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Remember I Told You So?

-HAIIIIIII!- My blog background is finally done. I know it doesn't really look nice.. But I just want a background. lolz. I still can't login msn from morning till now. I shouldn't be up so early. Because my throat, ear and nose really hurts. I swallow saliva whole thing pain. I can't take it so I woke up. -.-

I'm so bored... Wanna go out but I'm broke.. Hmm. Just have to bear for 3 more days.. Then I'll go shopping like krazy. With pri school mates again. :D Can't get enough of fun. ^^

Also I feel like changing my pink to yellow to match with my "i love duckies" theme... Don't know if I should.

Sigh... I feel so boredddddddddddd.. Can't go out, msn also can't get in... Don't even wanna let me chat. -.-

Someone tell me what else can I do?

Even blogging seems hard to me now...

Because I have absolutely nothing to blog about. This sucks.

Give me more tags can? z_z

I think my life is fboring... I eat, sleep, watch tv, play com, read books. Boring shit. I WANT TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hungry... Off to fry my fries. Bye.











Bonjour.
I'm Zihui. How bout you, stranger?
Trapped In Another Dimension...



Msn • Facebook

Since 270708.
baby(s). ♥


been here.








f


Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Yours Truly edited everything 8D