<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/486104149801792309?origin\x3dhttps://apocalyptica-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Adversities? (No)


(Please do ignore the little dots on my face,
And focus on the "oh-my-I-feel-so-blissful" feeling
In the pic. Lmao, :D)

Ahh. Now, in this period of time, I just feel so god damned blissful. So many people cares for me. I get different surprises everyday. Just so-so-so damn blissful. ♥ And well. Sometimes I just feel that life for me is just "too in a rush" cause I always rush in things I do. Maybe I should take it easy, relax. (: Haha, yeah that's just my point of view.

And nowadays, I'm getting unknowns in my blog. Lols. Please leave a name eh. (: Ha, yeah alright. I'm gonna go to Compass again, soon. To return the books I borrowed. Gonna get ready. Might edit? Not sure. :D

{Edited @ 3.59pm}
Hmm. So uh. I went to Compass. Met Ben, Chengyao & Zen. Cause they going Lion Dance thing, and their friend also there, so just meet together. Ben pei me to return books. The other 2 go find people. Lols. Then walk walk. I bused back home. Went to KFC to buy food. Then saw Brenda & Nara. LOL. So just sit down talk talk. Ate there also. Hahas.

After that, for Idk what reason, they went to Mac sit awhile. Then went to shopping. :D After that, home. ^^

Oh yes, please go to this link, and vote for JONATHAN LIM!

http://redsports.sg/2009/04/22/redsportsxv-division-rugby/

One vote for him one kiss k? Nah, just joking. LOL. VOTE HORRRRRRRR. xD












Bonjour.
I'm Zihui. How bout you, stranger?
Trapped In Another Dimension...



Msn • Facebook

Since 270708.
baby(s). ♥


been here.








f


Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Yours Truly edited everything 8D