<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/486104149801792309?origin\x3dhttps://apocalyptica-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Rahs. Didn't know that a fight would bring us closer. x)
Hai, has been going out for the past few days. So tired man. D:
Especially yesterday, wasted so much saliva, so much time & energy, to think about our I&E thing. TT. Finally, painted finish the card board, now collecting bottles, I think. None of us gives a damn. -.- Priscilla didn't came. GRR. Left us to do & think of the things. ): There's still a power point. HAI. Still so stressed after PSLE. D:
Was looking at bulletins on Friendster. o.o So here's one. xD

LAYER ONE: Spell your name with animals:
Z - Zebra.
I - Idk.
H - Hare.
U - Idk.
I - Idk! >< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LAYER TWO:
– Name: Zi Hui
– Birthday: 03July96.
– Nick Name: Ah Hui/Hui.
– Location: Somewhere in SG. :D
– Eye Colour: Black.
– Natural Hair Colour: Black.
– Right or left: Left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER THREE:
– Shoes you wore today: Not yet. Just woke up.
– Your perfect pizza: LOTS!
– Best holiday: Thailand.
– Most missed memory: Tons.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER FOUR:
– How many pets do you have: 4Hamsters.
– If you got to go anywhere in the world, where would you go: THAILAND.
– Single or Taken: Taken.
– The last movie you saw at cinemas: Narnia & Prince Caspian. So long ago. >< –Who you went with: Friends. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - LAYER FIVE:
– Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
– McDonald’s or Burger King: BOTH! :D
– Adidas or Nike: Adidas.
– Lipton or Nestea: Ekkks. I hate TEA. Wait, is it tea?
– Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER SIX:
Do You
– Curse: Yes.
– Do you sing: Rarely.
– Get motion sickness: What's that? o.o
– Think you’re a health freak: I'm not. :D
– Get along with your parents: Yep.
– Play an instrument: Nahs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER SEVEN:
In the past month
– Drank alcohol: Is Jolly Shandy counted? o.o
– Number of Drugs: Nah.
– Gone to the mall: Yeahs.
– Eaten an entire pizza: Nopes.
– Been on stage: Nopes.
– Gone skating: Yes.
– Made homemade cookie: No, asked Mum to buy the powder but she didn't. TT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER EIGHT:
Have you ever
– Been in big trouble with your parents: Yes.
– Lied about your age: NO.
– Used a fake ID: Nopes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER NINE:
– Age you hope to be married: When I am big enough to.
– Number of Children: Idk lehs.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER TEN:
In a man / woman
Best eye colour: Brown/Black.
Best hair colour: Natural Brown.
Age: Older about 1 or 2 years.
Height and weight: Almost the same height as the average boys. Not over weight. lol.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

LAYER ELEVEN:
– Number of people you could trust in your life right now: Not sure...
– Number of tattoos: 0
– Number of piercings: 2 nia. TT.


Hahhhhhhhhh. So bored luhs. ):

Hais...
Was it wrong that I accepted you?
You online also don't wanna tell me.
What do you think I am to you?
Do you even care if I'm sad or crying?
No, I think you don't.
Send you so many messages, also don't want reply.
Next day, same old thing. NO MESSAGES FROM YOU!
Do you KNOW or UNDERSTAND how I feel?
I guess you don't.
Because I think I'm NOT in your heart AT ALL.

I always feel moody. VERY VERY MOODY.
But you don't know, don't care.
What's the point huh.
You always tell me not to be sad.
I tried to. But it seems like there's no reason for me to not be sad.
What's the point, seriously.
It's been only 3 days. Hai...
Please, treat me how you want to be treated.
Otherwise, don't expect anything from me.











Bonjour.
I'm Zihui. How bout you, stranger?
Trapped In Another Dimension...



Msn • Facebook

Since 270708.
baby(s). ♥


been here.








f


Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Yours Truly edited everything 8D