<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/486104149801792309?origin\x3dhttps://apocalyptica-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Yesterday & today suck damn lot. I hate myself & someone.
Okay, I know I shouldn't be blaming you, but seriously, have you thought of how I felt? You can cry, I cannot? Do you still have me in your heart or not? If you don't, please. Tell me. Let me go. I know I treated you badly. But it's your choice whether you want to leave or not. To you who is reading my blog, I think you know what I'm saying.
I know okay, I know I suck. Feel free to tell me you hate me, because I know I let someone leave a very bad impression on me. To you, I may have changed. To me, you've changed alot too. & it's like your games & my friend is MUCH more important to you than me. Seems like you don't bother about me anymore. But I don't mind. I can do the same too. I just want you to know, I believe you can find someone else better than me.


Goodbye... Time to let go.











Bonjour.
I'm Zihui. How bout you, stranger?
Trapped In Another Dimension...



Msn • Facebook

Since 270708.
baby(s). ♥


been here.








f


Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Yours Truly edited everything 8D