<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/486104149801792309?origin\x3dhttp://apocalyptica-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



Hai peeps...
Seriously very sad right now...
I seperated my 4 hamsters.
2 in the big cage, 1 in a tank, 1 in a box.
The 1 in the box alr going to cmi...
I picked it up, saw it's eyes were bleeding.
It didn't have the energy to move anymore.
The legs, very close to the hands.
I flipped it over, it didn't struggle anymore...
The legs completely can't move.
It even have difficulties opening the eyes & walking...
THE ANTS BITE IT.
CB ANTS. _l_
I feel fucking heart pain & sad pls. Cried like wtfook.
Is there any vet? ANYWHERE? To cure my hamsters? URGENT.
I don't want it to die. It's been with me for so long, I definitely have feelings for it.
PLEASE INFORM ME... TYVM...

都是我的错。。对不起, 没好好照顾你。。
对不起,当你在时,我没好好地珍惜你。。。
现在你要死了我才来伤心。。。
真得很对不起!











Bonjour.
I'm Zihui. How bout you, stranger?
Trapped In Another Dimension...



Msn • Facebook

Since 270708.
baby(s). ♥


been here.








f


Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Yours Truly edited everything 8D