<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/486104149801792309?origin\x3dhttp://apocalyptica-x.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



hohohos, yesterday never post. x.x not enough time to use com. okay! yesterday got oral. I was in the second shift. so, I have to reach school by 9.20am. agreed to meet Priscilla & Marcus at 7.30am. I reach th place. NONE OF THEM THERE. made me wait 1 hour for them. si bei du lan. Then Priscilla came. Marcus called me said he just wake up. Wtf. -.- Then we go eat. Marcus came. Eat together, then go playground slack. Marcus brought me a big bottle of Sprite as an apology. HAHAHA. :D Then, the 3 of us share the Sprite. I brought a small tin of cookies, sweets & yesterday the big box of biscuits. LOL. Had to bring everyday to school. Then after that, oral time. Felt excited. lmaos. -.- kay, went home after oral. end of yesterday. :D today, got up early in the morning, met with baby boy. hahahaha. ok wait. not early. I got up in th afternoon. LOL. went out at around 12 or 1 plus. then reached home at 7 plus. hahaha. that's all for today, i suppose. :D luckily, post before 12am wor. abo is counted as tomorrow liao. then don't need post ah. LOL.











Bonjour.
I'm Zihui. How bout you, stranger?
Trapped In Another Dimension...



Msn • Facebook

Since 270708.
baby(s). ♥


been here.








f


Designer: DÉGUISEMENT DU MASQUE-
Yours Truly edited everything 8D